FundraiseOnline for clubs
What is FundraiseOnline?
FundraiseOnline is New Zealand’s most successful web based service provider to the not-for-profit sector. We have been providing web donation support capability to the sector since 2004, and have facilitated the raising of over $NZD 28 million in that time.
We provide this service to hundreds of New Zealand not-for-profit entities, as well as providing our services in Australia and around the world. If you are looking to raise funds for your club, FundraiseOnline has the tools, the track record and the people to help you.
We have worked with hundreds of charities here in New Zealand to further refine our service offering to make sure it is specific to the sector, and we strive to provide the very best quality of service, all the time.
How does it work?
We have a range of service offerings that can support your fundraising efforts. Our information pack (email us to request one today) carries details, but briefly these include:
1. Event focused fundraising: Fundraisers and supporters undertake events or challenges, register on our site, build a web page (12 clicks and 2 minutes!) and then seek donations from their network of friends, families and colleagues – everything is web based, there is no cash handling so its safe, very low risk and very low administration impact.
2. TXT2Give fundraising: We have teamed up with the Vodafone Foundation to create TXT2Give, to enable Vodafone customers to easily give to your charity. We can set you up to raise money through a text based campaign, or simply to provide another method by which people can give to your charity as part of a multi-portal campaign that you might be running. There’s no extra cost for this!
3. Ticketing for events: If you are having an event that you want to sell tickets for, we can manage that through the site – low cost, low admin, highly effective. We are always developing new functionality for the site, and your feedback helps us do just that.
4. Specific fundraising targets: New clubhouse? Need new equipment? You can set your page up within minutes and ask your membership for financial support, and spread the word quickly and easily through FundraiseOnline.
5. Subscriptions and Annual Fees: You can easily email your membership through FundraiseOnline and get fees and subscriptions paid quickly and easily, with a minimum of maintenance.
What does it cost?
Our focus is on delivering low cost, low risk, highly sustainable and effective fundraising capability to you. As such, we have some of the lowest fees available. In fact, because of the volume of transactions we process, we have been able to negotiate some of the lowest credit card fees charged in New Zealand, and these savings are passed on to our not-for-profit partners.
||$29.99 + GST per month
||Covers your setup and access to the FundraiseOnline and TXT2Give sites, there are no charges related to the number of pages created by you.
||5% + GST on all gross donations
||Applicable to donations made through the site
|Credit Card Fees
Visa, MasterCard: 1.8%
FundraiseOnline also provides other solutions that we can discuss with you – email firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know what you are looking for.
What are the benefits?
We provide internet capability that is low cost, low risk and proven – in fact, it’s so good, we've won awards for it.
- Funds received by us are settled monthly – you don’t have to wait until targets are reached, or the event is over – in fact, we often find that many fundraisers continue to receive donations until well after their events are finished
- We support hundreds of not-for-profit organisations in New Zealand and internationally and have done so for over five years
- Our costs to you are very low, and they will stay that way.
- The administration load is negligible – wherever possible we automate functionality, making it easier for you and your team
- We use the most secure web technology and encryption tools available today, supported by robust, state of the art database technology that is industry standard
We would welcome the opportunity to work with you and your club to help you raise funds through FundraiseOnline. You can email our Support Manager on email@example.com for more details or to sign on.